Wednesday, October 26, 2011

October Challenge - Ali

Hiya Amanda, here is my take on the mid-October challenge. I had fun actually sitting and scrapping last night! Thanks for the inspiration, I have needed it!! Happy Tuesday!!



Ali i just LOVE that background paper? fabric? I am so envious of your whimsical style - you are fantastic at it! It looks so effortless and yet so damn good!

Clever outlining of the title, the photo is divine, and cute, cute, cute ruffle.

This is totally DE-LISH!



5 comments:

Binxcat1 said...

Gorgeous! ;)

SueP said...

I agree....this is soooo Deeelishhh Ali!! Love your style!!

amanda hall said...

ooh just spotted the handwriting down the bottom of your photo and my heart did a little flip flop.

aww beautiful Ali!

Kylie S :) said...

Lovely, bright and colourful page Ali, and such a sweet and natural photo !
Kylie S :)

Meredith said...

Wow Ali that is so beautiful! The blue pp and gathered ribbon / fabric ruffle really sets the photo off and you are so clever using that background pp ... I would be daunted by that!!