Sunday, November 20, 2011

Judy

Hi Amanda its Judy W once again and have some more layouts to go on
the blog. This one is of my eldest grandson Dawson and I used a negative
part of a used up letter sheet. I sanded all the colour off it and gave ot 2
coats of cream paint, so there is a way of using up what I would have
probably thrown away. 









This 1 I really loved because nearly every page I do I almost always have
2 sew something on it either by hand or machine, otherwise it doesn't feelright.  Tiff says it's my signature.










This one I got the idea from the internet but then did my own thing-all
the girls at Scrapworks loved all the details. I inked the gauze bandage
with a ink pad and made it look like grass and used felt and blanket
stitched around the edges 4 the clouds. Thanks 4 letting me share my work, u
just never know maybe I'll get enough courage 2 submit some b4 long Regards
Judy 









Wow Judy all these are fantastic. Love the detail in the count your blessings one. Looks fabulous on the fabric! Great idea using the negative of the lettering - i have often thought that i must try that too. It looks great and so effective!!


Awesome stitching on your love to sew layout. Wonderful bright colours! Makes me want to fire up my machine on some layouts!! Really amazing stuff.


So glad you could join in and post some of your brilliance Judy!! Thanks for the inspiration.






1 comment:

Meredith said...

Great work Judy! Really love how you have used the negative of the alphas, lovely soft colours too.

Your sewing layout is so cute and all the embellishments look fantastic!

'Count your blessings' is so beautiful - love the felt sun & tree, the kite and clouds! Such a great effect with all the little "appliques"!