Friday, November 4, 2011

November Challenge - Tiff


Hi There.
 
I loved the idea of the Kraft and the yellow green but found finding that colour a bit tricky so I went to a more subtle orange tones.
 
I just LOVE the new chicken wire template from Crafter's Workshop. So many ways to use it!!! White paint with this LO.
 
thanks for the ideas.
 
Tiff



i really like that chicken wire work there Tiff - along with that great banner. Wish we could read your journaling hidden under your watermark!

The orange and white pops against the kraft. Lovely.


6 comments:

Tiff Firth said...

it says 'always stay close'

the tin pin says sweet sunshine.


the watermark is part of my default settings for resizing for www for all my images and I use the same on for the LO's too. :O)

Meredith said...

the chicken wire template is lovely and great banner (I have found myself using those SC banners a lot) Cute photo too!

SueP said...

Great page Tiff, i'm loving the crafters templates & that chicken wire one is cool!!

Louise said...

Ooooh loven the simplicity :)

Tiff Firth said...

oh and the journaling on the poloroid says Family by Chance, Friends by Choice.
:O)

sandra said...

oooo love that chicken wire.
great page chick. x