Thursday, November 3, 2011

November Sketch challenge

I've been having moments of misting & masking lately and am loving it! So this month i have put together a sketch from a page i did the other day, a simple sketch but i would love to see some masking and misting happening in the background. Embellish as little or as much as you wish.


Here is my example, i used chipoard butterflies as my masks, then repeated the butterfly theme with the punched butterflies as embellishments. And my title was a photo of the sign at the 'Day on the Green'...

So as you see, all pretty simple....i can't wait to see what you come up with....go have some fun with it!!

Suexx

3 comments:

Meredith said...

Oh love it Sue ... I've been hanging out for a Sue's sketch!!

Louise said...

Ditto what Meredith said :)

amanda hall said...

Oh Sue - LOVE the butterflies + the misting. This is wonderful!! I really love this sketch and my fingers are itching a bit to get stuck into it!