Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Sketch challenge - Sandra





Hi there Sue!!
Woot woot I have completed another challenge.
I LOVED this sketch!!!
and of course when you say misting or masking I think of none other than Lou. :-)
Love these photos of Louise at Tiff's 40th Birthday and I think this quote I found is pretty
 apt for our Lou. :-)


Thanks for a great challenge!!


Cheers
Sandra
x

Thanks Sandra for sending this gorgeous one in, i love those photos of Lou!! Love your colour combo and that misting/ masking is beautiful. I think quite a few of us think of this lady when it comes to anything to do with paints, inks etc... And what a great quote you have used too!!

thanks for joining in on this challenge!

5 comments:

Louise said...

OMG <3 <3 <3 :) xoxo

Louise said...

.... you cant really tell I was 'legless' can you????? LOL :)

sandra said...

lol...no Lou. you look gorgeous.

Journaling says
Dance For Yourself
If someone understands, good.
If not, then no matter.
Go right on doing what you love.

Meredith said...

great fun photos Sandra and lovely layering of paper etc!! Misting / masking is really effective too!!

Must give this challenge a go on the weekend!!

Tiff Firth said...

great memories of wonderful times with special friends

gorgeous as always sandra