Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sue's Sketch - Karen


Hi Amanda,
Here is my attempt at Sues sketch challenge,  I have to admit I start out with good intention then when I look at the end product it looks only a little bit like the sketch!  So if you stand on your head this may look kind of like it ;)  I scrapped last night at my new scrap desk and it was awesome!!  Think I may do some more today.
Cheers
Karen D






Thanks Karen - the pink spotty paper is fabulous with the splats! Also loving the strip of photos! Makes me want to do the whole e2c retreat thing again even MORE!

I think it's fantastic how you have incorporated our 2011 retreat colours in this. Beautiful!


3 comments:

Meredith said...

Wow ... great to see you back Karen!! Love those cute little hearts on the circles and the splats and fab journaling ;-)

SueP said...

Loving it Karen!! the colours, paint splats, row of photos...'tis all just yummy!!

Thanks for playing with the challenge!!

sandra said...

love the way you work with colour Karen.
This is great...and love seeing all those happy faces...can't wait to see those smiles again sitting around a table in April 2012