Saturday, January 7, 2012

Ali does Mardi


Hi Amanda, here is my take on the Jan challenge... I have chosen to scraplift Mardi, I will confess I have had a blog crush on her for ages and ages, and have adored her work whatever it is (scrap, sew, re-thrift) for a long time now. I probably will not be able to speak when I meet her in April!! LOL!!! Sad but true I'm afraid.
So here it is, a bit of a crap photo, the light isn't so good outside atm...
Thanks for the challenge, it felt really really nice to scrap this afty!
Ali x




Oh Ali this is perfect!! Love the hand cut scallops (i am so jealous of anyone who does them and actually makes them look great!), the little labels and the machine stitching. Those lovely pinky red tones are delicious and the dabs of yellow make the whole thing POP.

Great job mate!

3 comments:

Meredith said...

oh what a gorgeous photo Ali :-)

Great mix of delicious patterned papers too and the sneaky journalling (I didn't see it at first!!)

SueP said...

Great page Ali - just love it all - colours, papers, cut scallop edge...and those very cute photos!!

Mardi said...

Awwwwww.....how adorable Ali...such a gorgeous photo...and scrapped beautifully. I love all the bits and pieces you added in.
Cant wait to meet IRL .. Im so excited to be coming along..
Mardi x