Sunday, February 19, 2012

colour challenge - Ali


Hi Amanda, Here is my version of the colour challenge, which I found challenging to say the least... It was fun though and I was glad to use this photo of Mia at the beach in Jan, I love this one!
Thanks and good to see lots of LO's on the blog!!
Ali xx


Oh Ali - The yellow is just WOW. And it's a stunning photo. I let out a little squeal when i saw what you have done to the chip banner too - looks amazing!!!

You are one of my paint idols so I am green with envy every time i see it look so fab and effortless on your layouts! Clever chook!

Thanks for joining in!

4 comments:

sandra said...

yep WOW!! Ali!
LOVE the banner, the paint, the photo... EVERYTHING!

Maryanne Ridgway said...

yep ali, love that banner too, and such a beautiful photo

SueP said...

the yellow just pops here Ali, love it on that dark background, and what a gorgeous photo to scrap!! Great page!!

Meredith said...

I think I must have commented on your blog ... but I totally love that banner with the doodling!! The white border is fantastic too!!