Sunday, February 19, 2012

colour challenge - Sandra

Hi Amanda. 
You sure are on a winner with this colour combination!


I really enjoyed playing with this combo.
 With the 'planking' craze seen everywhere at CHA and on a certain challenge blog, which seems to be always  one step ahead of the trends ;-) (how DO you manage that by the way??) I remembered  that I have a heap of wood panelling in my  wallpaper samples. With your colour scheme in mind I dragged them all out again.
Thanks for a great challenge, I had so much fun playing with this one.
Cheers
Sandra




Can i swear?

BLOODY BRILLIANCE Sandra!

Gosh i love that background (yes very appropriate for the new 'trend') and your touches of yellow really are beautiful. The chip tree and frame elements = YUM.

Thanks for joining in Sandra. We have missed seeing your wonderful creations at e2c.


5 comments:

Mardi said...

WOW!!..how gorgeous!!

Louise said...

I agree with post comment!!!!!!!!! ;) xxx

miasmummy said...

Bummer, I missed it!! Love the out for pub sign though!!

Maryanne Ridgway said...

was gorgeous!LOVED the wallpaper!

SueP said...

Must have been another brilliant LO....'tis gone while i was away :(

Lucky girls who have seen it already!!