Monday, March 5, 2012

Colour challenge - Lou

I know I know its been like forever!!! I am sorry but I have been a little committed and haven't had a lot of time for my own creative fun :)

Please find attached my layout for the fab colour challenge grey and yellow!

Sooooo can't wait to see you all at the retreat!!!

Cheers Louise  :) xox



Wow Lou! Love all that misting and woo hoo at the vellum ;-)

The yellow is really striking and the flowers are so groovy!

Thank you for sending your LO in!


If any one else has one still coming don't hold back ... hey Z!!

3 comments:

Trish said...

This is beautiful Lou, speshly all the misting. love it.

Maryanne Ridgway said...

WOW, lou!!love love love those flowers, just truly gorgeous.love it all!

SueP said...

Oh Lou this is stunning!! Love your misting and that popping yellow!! Those circles of vellum with brads out to the side are fab!