Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Colour challenge - Zanny



Zanny said ...

"I sat up last night determined to finish this one, as it has been sitting on my scrap-desk for about six weeks!
Several hours later it was complete. It's fairly bland, but it still hurt my head. Thanks for the little message on the blog, it was just the push I needed.
 
Being a very long winded girl of many words, I journalled the full story and stuck it to the reverse of the layout, as I couldn't for the life of me work out how it was going to fit on the front.
The condensed version on the actual layout reads:
 
  1. Confess everything to Mum.
  2. Assess damage.
  3. Ring Mr McKenzie and explain.
  4. Relinquish pocket money.
  5. Take photos for historical purposes.
  6. Maintain brake fluid level!!
Captions under the photos read:
 
{ute photo}    -    'the weapon'
{close-up}    -    'x marks the spot'
{shed shot}    -    'oops'
 
Happy scrappin'.
Zan"

WOW Zanny!! 

Love the skid marks!! Very clever! 

Great record with photos and journalling too - and the yellow ute even to go with the challenge!!

Thank you for joining in ... it's never too late!!

4 comments:

Maryanne Ridgway said...

looks fantastic zanny!

Tiff Firth said...

gott agree to rule no 1!!!!!!!!

top stuff zanni!!

Anonymous said...

Yay, yay its finally done!!! The girls and I have had a laugh, Jess thinks she can totally relate...I wonder why??!! Perhaps I need a colour challenge to scrap our girls little incident. Well Done you xx Trace

SueP said...

Zanny this is great!! Love the story and how you have scrapped it!! Great way to capture all these moments!!