Thursday, May 3, 2012

e2c layouts - Ali Mc

Hi there Amanda, 
Here is a few of my favourite layouts from the retreat... The rest I have on my blog!! Won't bombard the E2C blog!
Thankyou again so much! I wanna be back there! 
Ali xx











Mardi Winen class page:




WOW Ali. I always sit and admire how you guys just 'go for it' on the next table. The amount of layouts you do per retreat is nothing short of incredible! Love all of these but my fav is the Chopper Read one - hilarious!! Those yummo letters, the blue and the stunning green… it all pops right off the page along with a fantastic photo.

Also lovin' High Tea  - as it has two beautiful girls in the photo and super delicious floral combinations.

Thanks for sitting next to us and hope it's your 'regular' spot now ;-)








2 comments:

SueP said...

Wow Ali, love all your layouts!! You just go for it!! LOL at the 'chopper' one....and the prettiness of the 'high tea' one. They are all gorgeous!! Well done and thanks for sharing them with us!

miasmummy said...

Amanda, thanks for your lovely comments... You can be sure that seating spot will be booked up for years to come!! I love sitting there!! xxx