Friday, May 4, 2012

e2c layouts - Trish

     Hi Amanda, 
here are some of my favourites from the wonderful weekend
we just had. Included is some "car park" assistance. I feel very inspired
and really enjoyed all the classes and the fantastic effort put in by the
E2C team. Your attention to detail always impresses. 
Thank you Thank you
Thank you....
Cheers Trish 







Mardi's class layout:






Great job Trish. I love how you have adapted Mardi's class to suit your photo. Those yummy yellow alphas just pop in the layout above and nobody does grunge quite like you LOL. 


I think my fav. is that album though - absolutely stunning! The chip and the flower cluster teamed with that rub on is incredible. Really beautiful work Trish.



2 comments:

SueP said...

Great pages there Trish, Great boy pages!! I really love your family album...all the fussy bits are just delish!!

Mardi said...

Thanks so much for sharing....I remember commenting during the class that you had adapted the class layout to suit so wonderfully. Adore your family album and your grungy boy layouts...you can pull off both styles beautifully.
Mardi x