Thursday, May 3, 2012

E2C Retreat layouts by Lou ...


Hello Hello Amanda, Meredith & Sue

Please find attached 3 of the layouts that I completed whilst at your amazing/fantabuloussss retreat!!! Ive also included a couple of my have photos that I took whilst I whilst staying at Firth Farm after the retreat.
As you can see I got up close and personal with my subject LOL :).

I know you have been told this but I really need to say it again!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! You guys continue to organise and run the AWESOMEST retreat in Australia!!! THANK YOU!!!!

Much Much sad that it is over <3,

Lou :) :) :) xoxo




Wow Lou love lots of bits about your layouts there ... the backgrounds, those butterflies are stunning, the paint / mist "dribbles" (sorry couldn't think of the appropriate term LOL), the wire and the painted backgrounds ... very inspiring :-)





and some amazing photos ... hope you didn't break Tiff's best China there LOL ;-) ... I love the rose

4 comments:

Mardi said...

Stunning Lou!
So nice to meet you too..
(although I do recall meeting you once before many many years ago...so perhaps I should have said....lovely to re-meet you)

amanda hall said...

Lou that collage background made me swoon when i saw it on Sat night. So yummy!! Fantastic work… wondering if you did more but have smuggled them away? You always seem to do LOTS of layouts on the retreats?!!!

Loving everything about these layouts, inspirational.

And that broken crockery pic is fabuloso!

SueP said...

Amazing LO's Lou, LOL at the 'dribbles' ...or is it the runs!!LOL!!

miasmummy said...

Lou, just gorgeous!! And Yes, Amanda, there would have to have been more!! xx