Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Retreat class layouts by Karen D


Hi Everyone,
Here are my layouts from the wonderful Mardi Winens class which I thoroughly enjoyed (so much I lifted one of the layouts straight away)  Love the glue dots with glitter and using the negative of the punch, I will be doing those again!  Thank you so much Meredith, Sue, and Amanda for an amazing weekend :)
Karen xoxo



Love them both Karen - great photos!! 

Gotta laugh at the Thrifty layout ... they have quite a cult following thanks to those ads hey!!

4 comments:

miasmummy said...

Too cool Karen!! Hey, but didn't you have more layouts than those two!! I'm sure I saw more!! xxx

Mardi said...

They are so gorgeous Karen....you have such a beautiful style to your work.
So glad you enjoyed the class...
Mardi x

amanda hall said...

beautiful. stunning. sigh.

I love your work Karen - and i KNOW you did more than this - can you please show us all your retreat layouts.

love your style girl.

ssshhhhh for next bit:

(and i know that you will get a kick out of this because if she said it about my work i would too… Mardi told me that she thought your work rocked and that you've got that special 'something' that makes your layouts super excellent)

SueP said...

delish Karen!!....loved this class and how when walking around the room they all look a little bit different.