Saturday, May 5, 2012

Teeny tiny challenge - Mel Forbes's canvas take!


Loved Kate's class so inspired by her - used a canvas that has been floating around my scrap room for quite a while..... and created this with $3.00 napkins from Ned's WA equivalent Red Dot..... and some chippy - also in bag I think!! (butterfly from Imag Designs..) along with the rubons both in the bottom right and under the tree. Also used the alpha's from Mardi's class Smile emoticon 

Will be a special present tomorrow for a 90 yr old Smile emoticon

xxxx Got my scrap on today - and very E2C inspired - you guys simply throw the best retreat ever... Bev I know was just so blown away by it all - she never felt like an outsider and everyone welcomed us with open arms... It was wonderful to have so many welcome me back and remember me and know what I have been doing since rofl! Will do a special post on my blog when appropriate as I don't want to share it with other required posts!!  I will help any way possible!!!! Just let me know even if you just want my muscles rofl!!! Smile emoticon 

XXX
Mel

Mel's blog ... Mel's Place


Thank you for sharing Mel - so beautiful and very inspiring ... great additions to the base canvas to create a wonderful variation on Kate's class!

1 comment:

Mardi said...

Its GORGEOUS Mel..... I'm quite sure the recipient will cherish it....such a personal and beautiful gift.
Great use of supplies too...
Mardi x