Monday, July 15, 2013

Scrapbooking on the go ...


So do you ever scrapbook while on your actual holiday?

We are planning a trip to Sydney in the next school holidays and I thought that I might give it a go.

I am thinking about getting an Instax camera ... does anyone have one?




The 2 parts of this video clip that made me laugh ...

1. "staying hydrated" while scrapbooking

2. asking Kelly if she ever scraps while consuming alcohol!! Reminds me of retreats and looking at your work the next day and needing to straighten up some things ;-)

So let us know ... what would you pack in your travel kit to document on the go?

I'm thinking ... adhesive, journaling pen, washi, a set of travel themed stamps, date stamp and black ink pad like Kelly ... and maybe some enamel dots, envelopes (vellum would be cute)  to hold tickets etc, some stickers maybe in a travel theme, some shipping tags and some more adhesive.

And just the right journal to use ... I liked the look of Kelly's blank book :-)

Maybe these stamps ...
*Kelly Purkey Clear Stamps LET'S GO 2013

And this little collection looks great too ...
Mini Books, Big Style with Celine Navarro

Source: Two Peas Newsletter

Forgot my tiny attacher ... I'd pack that too :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I took enough stuff to make a memory file with me on a camping trip .I think if u keep it to one specific project it keeps the amount of stuff to pack down . Love your journal idea. Taking a few project life things would work too I reckon! Hmm you've got me thinking for our trip to Cairns next month!

Anonymous said...

I reckon that it would be hard to do for me anyway. I would be out enjoying the sights and forget to scrap!!.
Michelle